Friday, January 20, 2012

Kid Friendly Throw Pillows

With a toddler (who loves to drink her juice and eat her snacks on the couch) and a large black dog (who loves to sleep on aforementioned couch), I need throw pillows that will stand up to spills and dog hair on top of the normal everyday wear and tear.  Outdoor fabrics are a great kid-friendly alternative to expensive throw pillows because they don't absorb spills into the fabric making them easier to clean.  I've found some really cute ones for great prices lately.

If I hadn't promised Andrew I wouldn't buy anything, this puppy would have come home with me yesterday!  I may just have to go back and get it though!




Love the orange contrasting trim!



And for my very favorite outdoor pillows to use indoors...

which looks a whole heck of a lot like Kelly Wearstler's Imperial Trellis fabric that runs around $160/yard.  I think that officially qualifies as a steal of a deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment