Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fabrics for Finley's Room

I ordered fabric samples for Finley's room!  After looking for several months, I finally found the perfect fabric for Finley's room:



So now I have to find the perfect fabrics to coordinate with it.  I pulled out the light blue, apple green, light pink and dark pinks especially, with a mix of large and small scale prints.  I know that I need fabrics for throw pillows (on the bed and one for her chair), to recover an ottoman, to recover her chair, curtains and for her bedskirt.   Hopefully at least a few of the fabrics I ordered will work out beautifully!

















The fabric samples cost $1.75 each, and while that's not a lot of money, I don't want it to go to waste either.  So I have a few tricks up my sleeve to work the small samples into the room decor...

1 comment:

  1. I love these fabrics! Very Sarah Richardson : ) Finley is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete