Thursday, February 9, 2012

More Living and Dining Design Boards

Here are a few more design boards for my friend's living room and dining room.  Her living and dining rooms are adjacent so the overall design needs to coordinate and be cohesive.  I have such fun doing this stuff!


For this board, I replaced her tan couch with a light colored linen sofa and used a gray and blue palette.  I drew the color inspiration from the beautiful ocean painting that is on the left.

My friend mentioned that she wanted a dark wood table but I wanted to switch up the seating by an upholstered gray banquette with creamy white parsons chairs.  At the bottom of this design, I included a few other chair options just in case she didn't want a banquette.  

Here is the second dining room design scheme.  This one isn't quite as monochromatic as the first option, but it still sticks mostly with the gray hues.

1 comment: