Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Living Room Designs

One of my friends asked me to help with her living room, so I came up with a few inspiration boards.  So while Finley was sleeping, here's what I designed:

This board has a fun, trendy vibe with bright orange and turquoise accents.  (Of course, the couch will be facing the fireplace and TV, but I wanted you to be able to see the throw pillows.)


 This board features a more sedate palette of light blue, tan and whites.  I wanted to draw attention away from the TV so I made the entire wall more of a focal point by adding wallpaper (or a painted stencil).

This board has almost the exact same furniture as the second design board but with a different layout.  Sorry the furniture all looks so wonky but I'm still figuring out the design software.  Live and learn, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment