Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Frugal Finds

I was out running a few errands today and I spied so many cute home decor items.  I wanted to pass along some of my finds in case anyone else "needs" any of these gems!


At Target:

 {I really la-la-love this lamp!}


{cute decorative accents}


{fun chess inspired accessories}


{these picture frames remind me of Jonathan Adler designs}


{cute mirrored side tables}

At World Market:


{a great farmhouse-inspired alternative to the traditional kitchen island}


{I love anything with birds but these bath accessories are especially cute!}


{this foyer table would make a perfect desk for a girl's room}


{who knew WM even sold clothes? would be so cute with white skinny jeans!}


{love all these affordable mother of pearl/bone-esque picture frames}


{cute Valentine's Day throw pillows...with birds!}


No comments:

Post a Comment